5.02.2008

Life

I haven't posted in a while. I have no idea if anyone reads this, but if you do, I apologize for not posting. Life has been stressful lately and I'd rather not get into it.
Let's talk about some positive things. I finished my sheep and it should be arriving at its new owner's house soon. I'll post pics soon, too.

Lily is now 6 months old and eating pretty well!!! She has her appointment on May 13th.

John's two weeks of hell at work are over tomorrow night - he's actually got two days off this week! As of tomorrow night, I get to spend time with him until Tuesday morning. It's a Christmas miracle.

Will post some more interesting stuff soon.

3 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Kat!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice weekend.

Lyndsey-Jane said...

have a great weekend and enjoy spending time as a family. I am putting my presentation together for tuesday this weekend and Karl is doing the housework for me. Yay!!!
Sorry things have been rough for you hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are able to look for the positive! It is always an important thing to find! :) I am going to try to get your package out in the next couple of days and hopefully it will help to put a smile on your face :)

-Your yarn and coffee swap pal