5.29.2008

5 Things Meme

I got tagged by Lyndsey-Jane to do this meme, and I don't know what meme means or how it's pronounced! I've never been tagged for anything like this before, but I think it might be fun!

Here we go:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago
10 years ago, I was finishing up my first year of college and I did horribly! But I was also learning a lot about myself. It was the year I became a writer. A very important year, I wouldn't change a thing, not even my horrible GPA!

2. What 5 things are on my to-do list today (in no particular order)
Ha, this is pretty funny, my to-do list today is LONG. I should cook some meals so that my poor hubby doesn't starve when I'm gone next week, I need to fold laundry and vacuum and I need to finish Julie's graduation gift. What am I actually doing? The knitting. But it's only 2pm, who knows what streak of motivation might hit!

3. Snacks I Enjoy
Another laughable one! I like lots. I don't snack, per se, but I do like my sweets after meals. Cookies, ice cream, brownies... I'm not big on salty things, but anything chocolate is a big OH YES. Lately, I've been trying to have a decaf coffee as a snack as it's flavorful, but low in calories and fills me up quite a bit as it's liquid. How does it work? Great, when I think of it!

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire
Well, wouldn't I do? I would buy up houses for my family, I would travel, I would just live my life & not worry. Would I work? Maybe. Maybe not. I'd have more children. And then I'd have some plastic surgery and a personal trainer so it didn't look like I had ANY kids!!!

5. Places I have lived
Lots of places!
1. Flushing, NY
2. Vernon, NJ
3. Montclair, NJ
4. Surrey, UK
5. Newton, NJ
6. Manchester, UK
7. Clifton, NJ
8. Caldwell, NJ
9. Oxford, NJ

I don't have anyone to tag for this, but it was kind of fun filling out!

0 comments: