8.26.2007

SP 11 Contest # 2

In case you're wondering, contest #1 had to do with the questionnaire from a previous post.
Contest 2:

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
As I'm a very inexperienced knitter, I'd have to say knitting needles.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
I just went on a two day vacation and did not take knitting; however, if I were to take a longer vacation, I probably would take knitting, especially if a long flight or car ride was involved.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Probably Manchester, England. I got to spend the most time there. Though, given the chance between there and Kuaui for a vacation, I'd say take me to the tropical island, definitely. I had the best time of my life in Manchester, though!

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I don't have one.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Not really.

6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
Blue. No, pink. Eh, it would have to be multi colored.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
Finish it. In my family, we call things with little mistakes "custom". So, that would just be a custom made piece of knitting.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?
Probably sitting at my desk, overseeing my students' finals last semester.
Not terribly exciting, but such is life.

0 comments: