9.14.2007

Been Slackin'

So, it's been a while...
I took a break from knitting out of frustration at a pair of gloves; just two days ago I tore it out and decided to go for almost instant gratification: a scarf. It's a good way towards being done now. Thankfully.
The bathroom is DONE! Wah hoo! Of course, John has the camera today, so I have no photos to show you, but it looks awesome and I will put photos up pretty soon.
In other news, I've hit the 30 week mark in my pregnancy! Only 10 more to go - woo hoo! I can't wait to meet my little baby girl!
Also, Fall is finally here in New Jersey - it's about 65 degrees today and it feels fantastic. Yeah, life is good right now.
I can't wait to show you the bathroom - John did such an amazing job.
Oh, and we start the nursery this weekend!!!

0 comments: