9.27.2007

Contest 3 and MORE

The third contest for SP11 is to "flash your stash," so here goes:



This is where my stash lives.



This is my stash.

I will grant you that it is probably NOT as impressive as some, BUT I don't have a cool LYS and mainly rely on Michaels or AC Moore; so it's all commercial yarn. I'd love to buy some of the hand dyed or other great yarns that I've seen online, but they're pricey! I usually don't have much of a stash at all, actually - I try not to buy any yarn that I don't have a project for. Most of this stuff is going to be used for Christmas gifts!

I'm also working on a baby blanket:


Obviously, I haven't gotten that far, but it's getting there! I'm pretty excited. I'm also working on Christmas gifts for friends, but I can't show you those!!!
By the way, all these photos were taken on my NEW camera! I got a great deal on a Sony Cybershot at Target. I'm very excited about it - now I don't have to share with John (he doesn't share the camera very well).

In other news, the baby bedding is in! We should have the crib put together tonight and the dresser in the nursery!!

0 comments: