8.19.2007

Tupperware!

I went to Jubilee this weekend and have totally fed into my Tupperware addiction! I wasn't sure I would enjoy it, but I really did! I'm so inspired to go out and make money.... PLUS it was fun to spend time with my sister, Margaret, and my first recruit, Winkys. It was a blast, but I am TIRED! Check out my website.
I'm also excited to be home - John was very busy while I was away! He stripped the wallpaper, painted the ceiling, primed the whole room and NOW - it's got a coat of pretty blue paint on it. I'm so excited to have the floor back, the sink in and a fully functioning bathroom again - I think it should be done this week. Thank you, honey!!! Photos to be posted soon....

In other news, I'm getting back to Christmas gifts. Having a bit of trouble on the current one, but I'm determined to stick it out and make it right. Wish me luck!

0 comments: