8.01.2007

July is OVER

And summer is almost over, too! Woo hoo! Sorry to all you warm weather lovers, but I am really looking forward to the Fall!!!!
Ok, so I can't post any photos of what I'm currently knitting because I'm currently knitting Christmas presents! And since I'm mostly a "desperate housewife" lately, I don' t have much of anything interesting to report!! Pretty sad, huh??
I can say that I baked cupcakes today and they absolutely exploded - I have no idea what's going on, but I have some BAD mojo today.
Just about everything electronic has broken. I'm lucky to be on the internet right now. I haven't been able to do that for quite a few days now... John's computer is broken... our cable company suddenly decided we shouldn't be getting the channels that we've been getting... the bright side is that my computer miraculously fixed itself: the monitor broke a few months ago and since John's tower was broken, I went to connect my laptop to his monitor and suddenly my monitor worked.
????
Gotta love days like this!

0 comments: