1.16.2008

Hot Cocoa Swap Topic of the Week #2

So, as you know by now; I am participating in a knitting swap; they have topics that we can blog about and be entered in a contest - I'm all about contests! I always lose, but I LOVE to participate :)
Here's the topic:
Now that we're in the thick of 'Winter'... has your knitting changed to match the season? Are you moving on from dishcloths, and tank tops to afghans, hats and mittens? Has your yarn changed from silk or cotton to wool, superwash or heavier cottons?

Here's my response:

All right, this isn't all that thrilling... I, so far, have only been *able* to knit certain things, so I've been knitting hats since the middle of the summer. :( I'm also just starting to learn about the world of yarns, so I always just knit what feels good! Yesterday I started knitting a Calorimetry in a lovely DK Alpaca from Plymouth, finished a hat, and a baby blanket out of some terry cloth like yarn. It's really soft!
So, yeah, that was really exciting wasn't it?

Since that was boring; here's a photo.
Doesn't that look yummy?
If you want some, send me a message and I'll put you in touch with the fabulous pastry chef who makes them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look divine. must be good on the diet especially week, as it's a kind of detox. How i'm going to cope when I go into city tomorrow I'm not sure. I honestly don't think I could walk my past Starbucks and not order a coffee. Oh well, skinny decaf will have to do

Marigold said...

Hi, I wandered over from the HotCocoaSwap blog. that chocolate looks wonderful! But, it's probably best if you don't tell me where to get it, i _really_ shouldn't have any...