1.05.2008

Cocoa Swap!!!

Here's the questionnaire for the cocoa swap - how exciting!!!

Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
I like my cocoa made with milk, store bought or home made in a big mug. My favorite is my big, purple, tinkerbell mug.

2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
Why not both? IF I had to choose, def. marshmallows!!

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
I haven't found a favorite type yet, though I do like alpaca. I have no color prejudice except yellow and maybe orange, but some oranges are ok. No yellows are ok. I have no idea why I don't like that color, I just don't!

2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
Knit.

3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
I just got a pair of Lantern Moon hardwood needles (a christmas gift to myself) and I can't wait to try them out. I don't really have any favorites yet and always love to try new things!

4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
I have hardly any notions!

5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
More sizes of DNS and a bag to take my project to my weekly knitting group.

6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
Just a simple hat. I adore hats.

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
Play in the snow, when there is any. Snuggle up in a blanket and watch movies (and drink cocoa...maybe a glass of wine)

2. What is your favorite animal?
Favorite domestic animal is a dog, favorite farm animal is a goat (no idea why) and favorite wild animal is a cheetah.

3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
Not really, but sometimes I get plain old any time of the year blahs.

4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
Take a bath, put loud music on and dance, eat chocolate.

5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
Taking my 2 month old to see the iris' in Montclair, NJ.

6. What are your favorite treat?
Chocolate via cookies or brownies. Or dark chocolate pretzels on the salty side.

7. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble.

8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
1 furry - 3 year old Stella, a Westie/Yorkie mix and 1 human - 2 month old Lily.

9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
I don't like nuts with my sweets. In fact, I'm not much of a nut fan at all, but, oddly, I do enjoy peanut butter with chocolate.

0 comments: