2.21.2008

Spoiled!!!

When I got home from a lunch with Jen & a trip to Costco (yay, Costco!), I found these on my doorstep:


I opened straight away and found all kinds of wrapped goodies inside! In my favorite color, pink, no less!

After I tore through all of the yummy wrapping, I found this:

Here's a closer look at my blues buster buddy:

And a closer look at the DELICIOUS sock yarn:


Lyndsey-Jane was/is the best swap friend I've ever had (well I've only had two, so...) She lives in Cambridge, England and filled my parcels with all kinds of yummy treats that I miss, like Munchies (my favorite English candy) and Cadbury's cocoa. She ALSO sent me some really yummy looking liquid chocolate from Hotel Chocolat which I can NOT wait to try! And pretty pink stitch markers and a book called Knit Speak and a bag that she made herself, which I LOVE! DPNS from Knit Picks, a GORGEOUS sweater and hat set for my daughter, chocolate for me and my husband.. I mean, WOW!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I will take some photos of her wearing it and post them just as soon as she wakes up from her mid morning nap.
Oh, and the yarn is so soft and lovely, I'm going to start trying to make socks today! It's Fyberspates Sock Yarn designed in Wales.
Check out Lyndsey's blog here and say hi!

2 comments:

Lyndsey-Jane said...

I am so glad you like it all. I had so much fun shopping and making stuff for you. I tried to keep with things from UK, but I fell in love with the Knitpicks harmony dpns, and as they are the only ones I use, I decided to stray from the UK theme.
If you need any help trying to make socks just e-mail me and I will try to help, or at least point you in the right direction.
I hope the sweater fits Lily, I made the 6mths size, so it may be a bit big, but better that than too small.

Anonymous said...

Kat, look at that treasure! What a wonderful package! :-)

and you got that luscious bag she had posted about...