2.23.2008

A Little of Everything

I tried something new today! I made Honey-Wheat Bread, from the Panera Bread Cookbook and while it could be prettier, it's pretty yummy!!
I've started knitted up the sock yarn & pattern that my cocoa swap pal, Lyndsay, sent me, it's coming along (a whole inch or so!) but I don't have any photos of it yet!
I DO have photos of the sweater and hat set she made for my daughter, though:I know she doesn't look happy, but she LOVES it! Thanks again, Lyndsay!!! (PS Sorry if I've spelled your name wrong!)



Here, she's looking a bit happier snuggling Miss Bean. How she got it away from me, I'll never know!! It's almost as snuggly as she is!

1 comments:

Lyndsey-Jane said...

So cute!! I am so glad it fits too. It was a great pattern to make, and Karl has already I asked me make one for his brothers baby when it's born.
I'm glad you like it all. The yarn is Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino and therefore can be machine washed and dryed (on a low setting).
ps don't worry about spelling my name wrong, there are so many different spellings that I get more excited when it's spelt right than offended when spelt wrong.