2.10.2008

Cast offs, cast ons, and a contest!

Ok, we'll start with the cast off - I FINALLY finished John's scarf!!! Here it is:

And I cast ON for yet another calorimetry, this one is forNeus:

When I'm done, I'm going to make one for myself in the same, yummy, DK weight baby alpaca lavender!!!

So for the contest... Nancy is celebrating her 300th blog post with a contest, here: CONTEST
Tell her I sent you!
She also requests that we leave a hint or tip about knitting that makes things easier. Honestly, the best thing I've discovered is that local yarn stores have yarn winders and I can avoid tangles if I ask them to ball the skeins before I leave. I wouldn't have thought of it, if I weren't in one when someone else asked the owner to ball their yarn for them - I didn't even see the winder there! (OK I know winder might not be the right term, but it works for me!)

And here's a fun picture, just because:


1 comments:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Hi Kat,
Thanks for your comment, linking me, and your tip! Your "princess"
is so cute! Where in NJ are you?