10.29.2007

Update

SO, I can't find the cable hook my camera up to my computer, but I wanted to let you all know what's been going on. The nursery is very close to being completed!
Also, I got a package from my Secret Pal - it's amazing! There's a copy of a great book, Punknits, 2 skeins of gorgeous yarn (one appears to be silk!), a lovely smelling soap and an incense holder - thank you Secret Pal!

I also had my birthday and got some great presents, and need to mention 2 in particular - a CIRCUS waffle maker from my lovely hubby and more knitting stuff from my friend, Jen! She gave me 2 skeins of beautiful Noro yarn, a book called Hip Knit Hats, a set of DPNs and circular needles in order to make an awesome hat! I'm going to start as soon as I get the ornaments for my ornament exchange knitted up and felted. Oh, did I mention that I'm starting to felt?! I knitted up and felted a swatch of red and green stripes last night! It was also my first time knitting in 2 colors... I need some practice, but I think it's going to be great in the end!

I'll post photos as soon as I find that darn chord!

0 comments: